Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fantastic Photos

Here are some of the results that turned up as I searched the web for funny/amazing pictures from around the world:

Pretty sure this would qualify for the HOV lane:
 

I'll never complain about the #23 route on CyRide being crowded on cold winter mornings again:

 Keeping with the "overloaded vehicles" theme:

Maybe you've seen this... this dude draws sweet art with chalk on sidewalks in cities:


I thought you had to be in great shape to be a boxer?


Those tinted windows can make driving hazardous:

Is this what the actor who played Mr. Tumnus in The Chronicles of Narnia wore?

How does this even happen?
 
Gotta love those Chinese delicacies! (The origin of stinky tofu.)
 

Wonderful prank:
  

I know it's photoshopped, but it's still hilarious:
 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tim,do you know who I am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Yang!very glad to say your blog,very inspired.

    ReplyDelete