Friday, May 21, 2010

Surrogates

Sam and I were watching that new movie "Surrogates" a few nights ago. It stars Bruce Willis and the basic plot is that like 15 years in the future everyone owns a perfected robot version of themselves that they live through vicariously because they are too self conscious of their physical bodies to interact with anyone. Interesting concept. Not the greatest movie, but it made me think a little.

Anyways, that's not really what this is about. In that movie, one character played the tech geek-dude, and was one of the only people in the film who didn't use a robot surrogate. This is the dude:


Recognize him? I did. Right away for some reason. I "imdb.com-ed" my hunch and, sure enough, I was right! He played a minor character in one of my favorite movies that came out when I was 3 years old. You've seen it. He's changed a ton since then (no pun intended).

Who is he?

Buzz McCallister from the Home Alone movies! Remember?

Don't know why, but I thought this was hilarious.

1 comment: