Friday, September 2, 2011

Mr. Kalkwarf

Here's one of my favorite videos. EVER.

I've had the privilege of being a friend to Martin Kalkwarf over the last three and a half years. I remember the days when he'd wander into our dorm room in Birch Hall almost every day, just wanting to hang out. It's amazing to see where God has taken him and it's fun to have been used played a small part in that journey. Martin is now an integral part of a church plant in Iowa City. He is the best embodiment I've ever seen of 2 Corinthians 5:17-- "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."

I'll let Martin tell you the full story:

This is my God story - Martin from Veritas Church on Vimeo.

If you're interested, follow Martin's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment