Monday, December 7, 2009

Beaches in China

I received an email from my mom earlier today. It made me extremely grateful for the beautiful beach environment Sam and I enjoyed on our honeymoon in Mexico. As a reminder, here's a photo we took of the beach scene in Acapulco (click here for a recap of our honeymoon):


Now, here's what a honeymoon on the beach could have looked like if we'd gone to China instead:


Not a square inch is left unused on this beach:


Notice the lifeguards in their stands (an impossible job?) and the smog:

...I like the guy who stored his inner tube on top of his umbrella.

Yep, I think our beach in Mexico was a little more comfortable than if we'd gone to China:


All that said, I love China. Some of my favorite memories are from that country, but the beaches don't look like a great place for a honeymoon.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you too. But they do a pretty good job organizing themselves to fit this many on this beach. haha. you 2 are awesome. glad to hear yall had fun

    ReplyDelete